Saturday, May 26, 2007

htmLOL

okay whatever. i'm not making this blog very slick looking or easy to use. sorry.

mostly it's just a way to get some info out about things I'm currently working on.

here is the finished flyer for the July 21st ONE PAGE ZINE show.

Please make one. It will be fun. Even if you don't live around here and can't make it out, send it to me and I will get copies made of it to have at the show.

I'm trying to recruit people who do zines I like to do that as well as making copies of the one pagers that have inspired me to do one on my own.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ALSO: I will be selling a small "distro" of zines at shows in the future because some of them are hard to find on a consistent basis around and at shows there are a lot of suburban kids who don't live near a cool news stand or record shop, so there you go.

I may fall on my face and lose a bunch of money, but we'll see.

I have SHORT.FAST.LOUD #17 (w/rad CD comp) and #16 on the way

as well as GIVE ME BACK #(5)1 (from the ashes of HeartAttack but made by the people who didn't give up on it. Only .50 give it a shot!

Mindless Mutant #2 (Huuuuge zine out of Chicago. Good shit. Lots of interesting stories, road trip chronicles and interviews)

and I'll be getting Razorcake and MRR as well as some one pagers that are free (if you buy something else. sorry pal!)

if you do a zine and want me to carry it send me an email radiobeat at gmail dot com to get my address so i can check it out (if i'm not familiar with it)

OK.

No comments: